9In order to best facilitate your return, we ask you to take the following steps:
- To start, request a Return Merchandise Authorization by either logging into your account at Troverie.com, or, if the item was a gift, by logging in as a guest using the order number. If you would prefer to receive assistance via phone, please call our Client Care team at 1-877-TROVE88 and we will be happy to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization number for you.
- Locate the order in your history and click on the [Return] button. You will be prompted to answer a few questions that will allow us to serve you efficiently.
- Once your Return Merchandise Authorization is approved, you will receive return shipping instructions. Your return will be sent to the jeweler who originally delivered the watch to you. You have the option to return the watch in person, or you can use the provided complimentary shipping label.
- Package your watch with the undamaged security tag in the original watch box and include the warranty materials, manuals, and a copy of the sales invoice, gift receipt or packing slip.
- Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed for quality. Once the returned merchandise is accepted for return, your refund will be processed to the original form of payment within a few business days.
- *Holiday 2019-Watches purchased Thanksgiving Day, Thursday 11/28/2019 through Christmas Day, Wednesday 12/25/2019 are eligible for return through Friday 1/10/2019.
Final Sale Policy
Any product marked as “Final Sale” on Troverie cannot be returned or exchanged. Please note that in certain cases the retail partner may reject the return of your product and Troverie may, at its sole discretion, choose to purchase the product from you. You agree that legal title to such product will automatically pass to Troverie upon our choosing to purchase such product from you.
While Troverie offers a very flexible return policy, we analyze the number of returns made by customers. We reserve the right to refuse any order from an account that exhibits continued returns and, at our discretion, the closure of such accounts.