We're happy to help you return your gift. A gift may be returned for a full refund to the original form of payment within 14 days of delivery so long as the security tag is attached to the watch and undamaged, the watch itself hasn’t been worn, altered, or damaged, and the watch does not show any signs of wear. Before requesting a return, ensure that you have the original watch box, warranty materials, manuals, instructions, and a copy of the sales invoice, gift receipt, or packing slip.
*Holiday 2018-Watches purchased Thanksgiving Day, Thursday 11/22/2018 through Christmas Day, Tuesday 12/25/2018 are eligible for return through Thursday 1/10/2019.
All returns must be requested before you send your item(s) back to us to allow for easy identification and prompt processing. You can follow the steps outlined in the below Returns Procedure section to request a return.
In order to best facilitate your return, we ask you to take the following steps:
- To start, request a Return Merchandise Authorization by either logging into your account at Troverie.com, or, if the item was a gift, by logging in as a guest using the order number.
- Locate the order in your history and click on the [Return] button. You will be prompted to answer a few questions that will allow us to serve you efficiently.
- Once your Return Merchandise Authorization is approved, you will receive return shipping instructions. Your return will be sent to the jeweler who originally delivered the watch to you. You have the option to return the watch in person, or you can use the provided complimentary shipping label.
- Package your watch with the undamaged security tag in the original watch box and include the warranty materials, manuals, and a copy of the sales invoice, gift receipt or packing slip.
- Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed for quality. Once the returned merchandise is accepted for return, your refund will be processed to the original form of payment within a few business days.